2002 Auto Pajero io

2 replies [Last post]
ToddG
  • Online Status: Offline
Ok even though i haven't had my iO for very long, Feb this year, it is time to part ways with it. Looking for a fairly quick sale if i can, I'm willing to listen to all offers, has 8 months NSW rego (04Jun14).

Reason for selling, my partner has just deployed overseas with the navy for 6 months and her car, which is only 3.5 years old is just sitting there so i'm going to be using that, as well as i'm looking at getting a motorcycle again for use in the sydney traffic. (i didn't get the fuel ecenomy i was hoping when i purched the io, ~350-400km per tank)

Since i've owned it i've put around 7000kms (sydney local and sydney-newcastle) on it and it hasn't caused me any troubles with the exception that It is currently stuck in 4x4 mode, and i haven't been bothered to take it to a Mitsubishi dealer to find out whats wrong with it, how much it will cost to get it fixed. (i had it at a local mechanic for 3 days and he couldn't find what was wrong, i think it may of been because he wasn't familiar with the vehicle as opposed to it being something major?, and i've also been short of cash)

The Lancer enginge that is in it, i don't have a great amount of details on except for the auction certificate, but it seems to provide sufficient power for the limited off road (sand) trips i did. The rego papers also now show that it is a 2005 model due to the enginge that is it i think?

As for the condition, the interior is in fairly good condition for it's age, the aircon is nice and cold, i've also had a new windscreen put in when rego was renewed. It still has the original stereo in with the cd player and radio working without any dramas. The exterior has a few bits of paint missing from the front bumper from carpark incidents (before i got it), as well as a crack in the rightside rear taillight. But the body overall is in a fairly neat/tidy condition.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask and i'll try and answer as best i can, inspections more then welcome, and i'd be willing to deliver most places between Newcastle to Canberra. It is currently located in Ryde, Sydney. I'll try and get some photos up in the next couple of days.

My email is todd.giles87@gmail.com for any questions.

ToddG
Wiling to listen to any

Wiling to listen to any offers.

ick72
Hi name is Todd interest if

Hi name is Todd interest if still for sale could you email pics and price to ts.bridge@hotmail.com thanks

Syndicate

Syndicate content

Translate This Site Into Your Language