break issue Mitsubishi Pajero iO 1999 - H76 model.

3 replies [Last post]
islandfly
  • Online Status: Offline
Hello,

Hope someone can help ..

Am have break binding issue when driving the breaks seem to start riding and the disc (both) gets hot.slowing the car down - you'd need more power if you kept driving.

If the car is turned off for a while all back to normal - then the issue slowly starts again.

What would the issue be.

1. Booster

2.  Master Clyinder

Thanks for your help ..

fordem
Honestly...

If you have to ask for help with your brakes, should you be working on them?  It's not just your life you're putting at risk, but also that of anyone in the vehicle with you, and those on the street around you.

From the sound of it the brakes are dragging because the line pressure is not being released as it should.

Frankly it could be either the booster or the mastrer cylinder, but it's more likely to be the master cylinder - either the return port is plugged or the piston is not returning fully, and it is that piston not returning fully that brings the booster into question - when you get folks who don't know what they are doing fiddling with stuff and changing settings that they shouldn't, they create problems for themselves.

islandfly
Hello thanks for the reply I

Hello thanks for the reply I haven't touched the system it just started doing it. I'll start with e master cylinder and then the booster there after

Claude io
Claude io's picture
brake

Front or rear are binding ? or all

Happy io

Syndicate

Syndicate content

Translate This Site Into Your Language