Brindabella trip 24/02/2013

6 replies [Last post]
Claude io
Claude io's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
Again, I took my time to do the video. I didn't put music on it...or you could have waited a few more weeks to see it !!

This trip was planed 6/7 weeks in advance...7 to eight car, 4 io included...but the rain and some genuine other problem and we end up with only 3 cars, 2 io included. So this is what you missed. The first 2 min are in the Brindabella, Flea Creek, Mc Intyre's Hut, Mt Coree. The rest is Corin forest....

I hope you will enjoy it...as much as we did...

http://youtu.be/4J5kXETlVio  or below.

Happy io

Glen
Glen's picture
Thanks for sharing, good to

Thanks for sharing, good to see people haveing fun with there iOs! oneday ill be one too  haha.

now wheres the 1080P versions?

singlecell
singlecell's picture

Nice vid.  Wish I knew of some areas like that around here.  Most of the 4x4ing around here is either sand (which doesn't interest me too much) Or its been made caravan friendly. Very disappointing. 

Is those couple of spots in the first half where that LWB io lost traction, did you have your diff locker on to pass through or did you find with a SWB you had enough traction? 

Topher
That exhaust

That exhaust note.....mhmmmmmm!!! makes me want to go cut holes in mine so the girlfriend thinks i need a new one :D

(shes been though 2 exhausts in less than 12 months!!!)

01 ZR LWB, 2 sets of kumho KL71s on rims, custom one off belly plate, lukey sports exhaust and a right foot to suit!

Claude io
Claude io's picture
mhmmmmmm!!!

I have to say, that ...I DO like it too, and I am yet to find someone who doesn't ! The original purpose was to have a bit more "power" to compensate the bigger tyres, and it has done that... :)

Once the exhaust was newly fitted, the noise was nice, but it is even better now ! Not the cheaper mod, but great...all the way ! I should do a small video to share ...the noise...only:)

Happy io

Topher
Please!

Please do..before I put a fart cannon on mine :)

01 ZR LWB, 2 sets of kumho KL71s on rims, custom one off belly plate, lukey sports exhaust and a right foot to suit!

Claude io
Claude io's picture
Done ?

Check this one, the noise of the exhaust is a bit deeper on the road.

http://pajerio.com/forum/io-video#comment-14353

Happy io

Syndicate

Syndicate content

Translate This Site Into Your Language