I have a 2002 Pajero iO 2.0L GDI From Japan. Is it NM or NP?

1 reply [Last post]
Opuklum
  • Online Status: Offline
Trying to find a suspension lift setup but am baffled by all these different versions. There is not much knowledge on pajeros here in canada it seems as every shop i talk to has told me to search thru forum posts to find the best setup. Sorry if this is a silly question.

fordem
  • Online Status: Offline
It's neither NM or NP.

To answer your question - a Pajero iO is neither an NM or an NP those are it's bigger siblings, some people consider it a "QA", but I don't think you'll find that documented anywhere.

Bearing in mind that the Pajero iO was never officially marketed in Canada, it's not at all surprising that little is known about it, and like the shops, I want to suggest that you search the forums, I promise you you will find the answers you seek.

Regarding a suspension lift, what will work for you will depend largely on what you're starting with, and also be dictated by where you want to end up - these are questions that you have to answer for yourself - or - you can take the easy way out & source a kit out of Australia that comes with King springs along with KYB struts & shocks.

Start by reading the sticky threads at the top of this forum.

Syndicate

Syndicate content

Translate This Site Into Your Language