Looking for Sunvisors and holders (Pinin 2006)

2 replies [Last post]
petroscf
  • Online Status: Offline
Hi all, I am looking for both sunvisors for driver and co driver, as mine have the (damn plastic) mirrors covers broken. Also one sunvisor holder broke and now the visor is not held from anything.

Entered "Amayama" parts, an found the parts I am looking for by car's model and year etc, but it shows a holder picture very different than my car's so I am afraid to proceed to an order

Anyone any expereince wittis place? Or any other suggestion of where NOS parts can be found?

Thanks in advance and please forgive me if thosethingsare already mentioned in here, but I do not enter so often...

fordem
Did you use the VIN or frame number?

petroscf wrote:

Entered "Amayama" parts, an found the parts I am looking for by car's model and year etc, but it shows a holder picture very different than my car's so I am afraid to proceed to an order

When you use these sites, you can find usually find the vehicle in multiple ways - the best way is to enter the vehicle chassis number.

silvioz
Yep the Pajero Pinin has a

Yep the Pajero Pinin has a slightly different sunvisor holder. It seems noone sell them nowadays. But you could use a 3D printing service giving them an stl file https://www.yeggi.com/q/pajero+pinin/

Syndicate

Syndicate content

Translate This Site Into Your Language