Pajero io 1999 - cheap - SOLD

3 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
  • Online Status:

Hi There,

I am reluctantly selling my reliable Pajero io due to purchase of a larger car.

Asked price: $2,900 - SOLD NOW!

Pajero IO 1999, 1.8L

196,700kms

Alloy wheels

10disc CD player

Rhinorack Roofbars with Bike attachments

Rego until 2 May 2012

Located at North Sydney

It has a significant damage on the front bumper - 2 years ago, I hit a car from behind at low speed. However the car had a hitch ball, and it damaged quite badly the front bumper and the metal bar above the bumper. The hitch ball also went through the radiator and the A/C condenser. I got the radiator replaced, but did not change bumper & condenser. Job done is ok for Rego renewal, and car is working well. Only problem now is that the front is still looking stuffed, there is some rust, and A/C is not working.

Garagist is asking $2,000 to finish the job (replace bumper, fix the bar above which is now rusted, painting, A/C fixed etc.) - This is too much for me.

Other damages are various minor stratches around the body (bicycles), right mirror has a crack.

Apart from the issues described above, the car is clean and in good condition and it never had any issue. I am the 3rd owner, and have it since it was 140,000kms. It was garaged, I did service and replaced parts as per the book (tyres, shock absorbers, clutch, brakes, etc.).

See the link below for some pictures:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111347721511213397865/April42012?authkey=Gv...

Glen
Glen's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
Sounds perfect! Cosmetically

Sounds perfect! Cosmetically damaged cheap iO would be perfect, My mate and his wife just gone OS on a holiday, but I have sent him an email with this link, Im sure he would be keen, depends on his ball and chain :)

pajeroio1999 (not verified)
  • Online Status:
  • Post Number: #2
Hi Glen, true, the front

Hi Glen, true, the front damage is actually a good opportunity to put a nice bar. A/C can be fixed for $400.

But tell your mate to be quick and not listen too much to wifey ;-) - I start to receive some offers on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/190663304192?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksi...

pajeroio1999 (not verified)
  • Online Status:
  • Post Number: #3
Hi Glen, sorry but the Pajero

Hi Glen, sorry but the Pajero IO has new found a new home... Hope your mate will not be too disappointed. Cheers.

Syndicate

Syndicate content

Translate This Site Into Your Language