[QLD] - For sale: 1999 Pajero IO SWB

3 replies [Last post]
Hoggle
  • Online Status: Offline
G'day guys. I've been an occasional lurker on here for a fair while, and it has been a good source to pick up useful info from time to time.

I've belatedly joined up (shamelessly perhaps cheeky ) as I've reached a time when I am looking to sell my IO. Has been in the family for 15 odd years, and knew the sole previous owner, so am aware of the full vehice history. It has served well.

It's a 1999 model SWB / hardtop, 1.6l with manual gearbox. Has approximately 385,000 kms on the clock, but has been maintained and still runs well.

Body is quite straight and paint is reasonable, however there is a little paint fade beginning on the roof.

Clutch is good (replaced approx. 50,000 or so kms ago), and belts and battery have been replaced recently.

It is fitted with aftermarket extractors and a Hayman Reece towbar, as well as lifted Dobinson springs and KYB shocks.

It is curretly registered, but would be sold without rego or RWC - I can assist with delivery locally however. Would need a couple of matters attended to, such as new tyres.

Although it is advertised elsewhere, I figure it may be best to advertise here among enthusiasts.

Priced at $2,000 negotiable. If you have any queries or want to have a look, feel free to reply or PM. Cheers.

Hoggle
Not too much interest across

Not too much interest across the board on multiple sites, which is a bit of a disappointment.

However for those of you here with IOs, the amount of kms on the original engine should give you some amount of comfort about the amount of kms that can be squeezed out of an IO if you look after them smiley.

MadMax
MadMax's picture
Hello, 385K thats amazing....

Hello, 385K thats amazing.... :) 

As matter of interest, where is tha car?

Cheers

I live my life a 1/4 mile at the time

Hoggle
The car is in SEQ. It has

The car is in SEQ. It has been treated pretty well, so haven't had  to replace much over the years, with a couple of clutches probably the most major work it has required.

I've withdrawn it from sale for the forseeable future - too many tyre kickers and no genuine enquiries.

Syndicate

Syndicate content

Translate This Site Into Your Language