*SOLD* 2002 Nissan Patrol GUIII for sale - great tourer

5 replies [Last post]
Piningu
Piningu's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
Hi all, we have a fourby for sale (not my iO). Dads 2002 Patrol is set up with extras to tour, but will also get you through just about any other track you care to throw at it. It's a genuine one owner vehicle with full service history from Nissan and no accidents (aalthough it does have a dint on an aluminium side step from a branch). The extras include Tough Dog coils and shocks giving 2.5 inches of lift, with a RTS steering damper installed at Opposite Lock. Rear shocks are adjustable to keep the lift and ride when loaded up or towing. 5X 33 inch KM2s with plenty of life in them, maybe 70%. Custom drawer set up which houses the second battery and a drop down fridge slide (can be removed if you want the third row of seats installed - they are included). Usual features like cold air con, cruise, snorkel, alloy bar with IPF combo lights, extra 12v and Anderson plug sockets in the rear, heaps more. Located in Melbourne (eastern suburbs) it has 195,000km and has been used mainly for touring over the last 8 years. Happy to answer any questions - contact Peter (dad) through CarSales or shoot my a message. I'll miss the patrol - but I have my iO and the patrol has been replaced with another tourer so we will keep on for wheeling! http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Patrol-2002/SSE-AD-262... Cheers -Adam

Piningu
Piningu's picture
Price drop: Now $19,500. 11

Price drop: Now $19,500. 11 as been detailed and is ready to go

Piningu
Piningu's picture
Now 16,750!

Now 16,750!

Piningu
Piningu's picture
Sold! Sorry to see the Patrol

Sold! Sorry to see the Patrol go :(

But...my iO is now up for sale. 

Claude io
Claude io's picture
io for sale

What is your....bottom price ? 

Happy io

Piningu
Piningu's picture
Hi Claude,   Bottom price

Hi Claude,

Bottom price depends on how quickly I sell it, and whether it inclues rego (currently registered til November). If someone was to buy it this week, I can afford to consider a very bargain price. The longer I keep it, the more I will need to do to it and then recoup my costs.

I would like to keep her, but the iO is our 'big' car for the family (myself, the wife, two young boys and a small dog) so we need some more space for weekends away etc. The child seat tethers do eat into the luggage space. I had a quote to move them with engineering certification but have never got around to it.

Also I want to be able to tow, fit bikes in the back etc..Otherwise I'd drop the $2000 or so into it to lift it, do the clutch, and weld up the exhaust before sticking some AT's on it. It would be a tough looking little iO in black! 

Also I think it may actually be a ZR, but with the decal removed. I'm not sure - Glen has the codes but I don't know how to interperet them. But I've been looking at ZR's of the same year (2001) and can't spot any difference except the decal.

Syndicate

Syndicate content

Translate This Site Into Your Language