You missed out SOLD !! Claude io for sale 2002 ZR 2 doors

15 replies [Last post]
Claude io
Claude io's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
SOLD....

I have just bought a FJ cruiser.....

My io is now offered for sale, I have her since 2005 and she will be advertised here only, for a little while. 

More info about the car here on my built thread. http://pajerio.com/forum/claudes-io-2002-zr-built-thread-onlyhappy-io

Some of the mod are rear ARB diff lock with upgraded inboard ARB compressor to do the tyres, 2.85 reduction gear, front winch behind the bumper with remote but also extra dashboard switch,  full high flow exhaust, 5 near new king cobra wheel with 245/70/16 mud tyres,  2 inch lift with suspension replaced last year (new strut and rear shock and front spring), OGZ snorkel from Brazil, custom bash plate, GME UHF, roof bar with custom base......and a few more....

She does have 215000km, serviced more than it needs, run with 98 fuel, very reliable for longer trip and great week-end warrior, and one of the best io around.

Sorry, I prefer to sell her as a whole package and do not wish to sell the mod separately.

The asking price is $9500 negotiable, will come with a pass ACT inspection.  I have plenty of free spare parts to go with her if you want them. 

Forget the rest...get the best !

The price is very negotiable....if it doesn't sell as it is it will be put back "boring" standard but it will make me very sad to do so .....

PM me if interested....

Happy io

Claude io
Claude io's picture
IO for sale detail list

Someone contacted me asking for a list of itemised mod and cost and why I advertised it first and only as we all mostly have an io already.....

I will do that list in the next couple of day.

I advertised it here, thinking that maybe someone would be interested to sell his io and buy mine with all the work already done. An io in good condition should sell around $4000 a bit more for a ZR (I think that it is a very fair valuation). If you get mine ....all done up and a bit more....it may interest someone....

Happy io 

EDIT

Here is the list of cost of mod, I understand that this is not what they are worth now....

I will add if I forget something ! As most of you know, most of these...you cannot buy in shop....lots of custom bits...some unique....

----Rear ARB diff lock (01/2012), with upgraded compressor to inflate tyres, hose and guage included: Costed $2200

----Free flow sport exhaust with wildcat extractors (06/2012) : $1600

----2.85 reduction gear on transfer case: parts are $1600 + transfer case modification $250, + time to dismantle

----OGZ snorkel from Brazil $1000

----Alloy custom bash plate: $250 ?

----Custom 2 inch lift: $750 all renew last year + time to fit

----Sheep skin front seat cover: $250 one year old

----Winch behing bumper with custom plate: winch 9500 lbs $500 + Dyneema rope $150 + Optima D34 battery $350 + plate and bolts $100 + in dash switch+ time to do it !

----Tinted window: $75 + $75 (spare set) +  time to fit them 

----Tow bar: $600 (when I bought the car in 2005)

----Jaycar speedo corrector kit: $50 + assembling and time to fit.

----King Cobra wheel and mud tyres: $2000 (close too, from memory) fitted 02/2015, as new !

----Roof bar: $300 + custom plate to hold fuel or other

----LED light in the rear $30 + fitting

----Rear LED spot light: $40 + fitting

----In dash carling type rocker switch for compressor, winch, diff lock, light: $80 + fitting

----GME UHF TX3100, antenna included : $250

----USB x2 outlet to recharge the "toy" and phone 

Total amount here.....$12500....

LOTS of spares included in the sale including but not limited to: transfer case ($500), steering rack ($200), CV joint (serviced) ($150 each), new front bearing ($150), new rear arm bushes, engine mostly complete (with suspected faulty head gasket), front hub with ABS sensor, rear axle, alternator, original 3 spokes wheels x 5, steering wheel, brake caliper, ABS unit, master cylinder, door lock with ignition switch and keys, rear bumper (not 100% good but very usable), ECU, front and rear diff.....and a lot more....

Happy io

I know you want more....!!!

----Upgraded slotted front disc

----Irridium spark plug, new lead and coil pack.

----Heavy duty clutch fitted

----98 fuel used all the time

----Full synthetic engine oil used and changed every 10 000kms or even less.

----Upgraded thicker electrical cable for the winch.

----Upgraded new and thicker radiator, new hoses and thermostat done last year.

----Spare belt 

----Set of 4 custom metal flare, not fitted.

----Timing belt done recently including a complete Dayco kit (water pump, belt, tensioner and seal)

My io never broke down, always been reliable, most parts have been replaced for reliability for preparation for long trip (clutch and radiator ie),  including the Simpson desert and Fraser Island (came back with a noisy unijoint, but made it back!!)

My io have plenty more life into her :)

I will add as I remember !

Happy io

Claude io
Claude io's picture
Pajero io for sale post edited

As the title say....add above edited...

Thanks

Happy io

Claude io
Claude io's picture
Pajero io ZR for sale

Any one interested ?

Happy io

Claude io
Claude io's picture
Claude io ZR SOLD

Looks like it is now sold to a good home, should be going this week end.

Happy io

MadMax
MadMax's picture
The end of an Era :(  

I live my life a 1/4 mile at the time

Claude io
Claude io's picture
Yes

MadMax wrote:

Sure is, but also a new beginning....hopefully it will be just as good.

....Happy io.... 

MadMax
MadMax's picture
Hope you will not shut down

Hope you will not shut down the site :( .... 

Claude io
Claude io's picture
site

The site belong to Glen, I am just an admin helper.....I do not have any autority on the running of the forum. So no worries from that side :)

Happy io

MadMax
MadMax's picture

smiley.... 

Claude io
Claude io's picture
Claude io sold

My io is now gone....SOLD.....

Happy io

Claude io
Claude io's picture
Claude io back for sale

She is back for sale.....by the new owner at least ....

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/robertson/cars-vans-utes/2002-mitsubishi-...

Happy io

simmo777
simmo777's picture
Price!!

I get that the 3dr Late model ZR Pajeros are rare, and that this one has had no expense spared... BUT $11,500.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Australias best IO? It's missing two doors! wink

BRB Goign to go hug my non-11.5k Worth Pajero IO QA without a straight panel on it...  I wonder if your IO's new owner has seen the Dustys Trail video? 

2002 5dr Pajero IO QA 2.0L Auto - Lifted, Locked!! 1.925 Low Range - Muddies (205/80/16) - Redback Extractors to 200cell cat to dump at diff Exhaust 

Claude io
Claude io's picture
price

Price, well...it would be silly to start low then raise the price ...isn't it !! worse a try....

I am not sure why he selling it. he seems very happy to buy it, I hope nothing went wrong....

No hidden video or other crap. I didn't hide anything about the car, and every thing is still on the forum for all to see and he saw the all lot, this is why he actually bought it, great io and MANUAL gear box :)... with plenty of straight panel :)

Funny, I still feel that it is my baby ....weirdo !!!

Happy io

simmo777
simmo777's picture
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He must have seen some youtube videos of a what a rough looking white 5dr auto can do and thought he would... Upgrade.... cool

Whoever ends up with your old rig will be one lucky fella!

2002 5dr Pajero IO QA 2.0L Auto - Lifted, Locked!! 1.925 Low Range - Muddies (205/80/16) - Redback Extractors to 200cell cat to dump at diff Exhaust 

Claude io
Claude io's picture
io for sale

simmo777 wrote:

He must have seen some youtube videos of a what a rough looking white 5dr auto can do and thought he would... Upgrade.... cool

Whoever ends up with your old rig will be one lucky fella!

I thought that HE would be happy, selling it a few month after buying it could mean differently....I have send him a message but no reply yet....oh well....!!

Happy io

Syndicate

Syndicate content

Translate This Site Into Your Language