Tom's 2002 2.0L iO

1 reply [Last post]
Tom_in_Canada
  • Online Status: Offline
Hey everyone, I bought my iO about a month ago and have really been loving it so far.  I do a lot of backcountry skiing, hiking, and mountaineering here in British Columbia and I needed a small car that could still tackle some really rough logging roads.  Had a toyota 4runner that I'm sad to give up but it was a burning a hole in my pocket using it to drive around town.  Price of gas has gone way up in Vancouver. Plus I live in the city right now and the iO is a lot more fun to drive and easier to park.

I've only done a few things so far: new stereo head unit (would like to figure out how to get the lcd screen working again though), blacked out rims, and 225/75r16 Bridgestone Dueller A/T Revo 3's.  I reaaaaally like the tires so far but haven't taken them on any difficult terrain yet.  

Looking to put some 30mm strut spacers in the front and get some springs for the back that will hopefully raise it around 30mm as well.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  I really don't want to lift more than 30mm at the moment to keep stress off of the CV's. 

Anyways, thanks for everyone's help so far!

Claude io
Claude io's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
spacer

I have some black acetal left to make front spacer, if it interest you...pm me. I can make them or send you the material only (much cheaper!)

http://pajeroio.com/forum/pajero-io-lift-sale-spacer-and-spring-only

Happy io

Syndicate

Syndicate content

Translate This Site Into Your Language