[QLD] 2001 SWB 2.0L Manual iO

No replies
dandfx
  • Online Status: Offline

It's time to part ways with our Pajero iO, it has been recently replaced with a larger car that's more suitable to starting a family.

See images here http://imgur.com/a/zkwOV

We spent a long time searching for a very clean, small two door 4X4 with a manual transmission and this was the best available. It's obvious that this car has not spent much time off sealed roads, something that is quite hard to come across.

This iO is equiped with a 2L 4 Cylinder motor (the most powerful option). 5 Speed Manual gearbox with Mitisubishi's Super Select 4WD system that allows for 2WD, 4WD, 4WD High Range with Centre Diff Lock and 4WD Low Range with Centre Diff Lock making it very capable off road or on the beach.

It has a tow bar and ball, Rhino Rack roof racks, darkest legal tinted windows, cold air conditioning, CD player with AUX and USB ports, factory fog lights, alloy wheels with deep tread Nitto tyres.

The condition shows it's been well looked after, being small it's very easy to park. It's suprisingly spacious, we did a three person camping trip with a week worth of gear. It comes with a RWC and rego and can be inspected at Springfield or other areas by appointment.

Please call me 0409 726 898  for information, if I don't answer please send a TXT and I will get back to you.

$6789.00 Negotiable

Syndicate

Syndicate content

Translate This Site Into Your Language