PAJERO TR4 2010 / 2015 LAST TR4

1 reply [Last post]
Wagner Porto
Wagner Porto's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
Hello everyone, I wanted to present my Pajero, the latest generation of the Pajero keycar

Well, I've had it for a long time, and I only modified it a few years later, the first few years I was unsure whether I would stay with it.
I will share here some modifications and details of my project.
It is a Pajero TR4 2012 manual transmission, 4WD, I use all-season tires in the city with its original set of wheels, they are 17-inch wheels, I participate in local rallies with it, in this case I have a second set of tires, wheels 15 rim with 31x10.5 mud tires, Its bumpers are made of carbon steel, the front weighs 30 kg and the rear weighs 25 kg.

Wagner Porto - Pajero TR4 2012 MEC 4X4

- LIFT 2"
- Steel Bumpers
- Custom Shocker
- Snorkel
- Intake Aircold
- Dimensioned Exhaust Colector
- Tires: Maspire 31x10,5 R15
- More my Adventures here: 

Wagner Porto
Wagner Porto's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
COLD AIR INTAKE

Hello everyone again, I came to share one of my upgrades, this is my intake, I designed and modeled it myself in 3D, it is all printed, it has a sealing ring to guarantee greater safety of the air filter box, I tested it submerged before to use on the pajero, I developed an adapter for gasoline models that need to use the MAF, mine is a FLEX engine, it can use two types of fuel, gasoline and alcohol, it eliminates the use of the maf, it only uses MAP measurement, the engine is a 4G94 with a compression ratio of 11.1, a little different from previous engines.
MAF ADAPTER

MAF VERSION 

COLD AIR INTAKE WITH(OR) 120MM-150MM FILTER 

Wagner Porto - Pajero TR4 2012 MEC 4X4

- LIFT 2"
- Steel Bumpers
- Custom Shocker
- Snorkel
- Intake Aircold
- Dimensioned Exhaust Colector
- Tires: Maspire 31x10,5 R15
- More my Adventures here: