2000 pajero io gdi low kms 120000km auto sunroof

1 reply [Last post]
longmeri
  • Online Status: Offline
i have a 2 door pajero io gdi with sunroof up for sale now.it has done 76000miles,still classed low km,but needs a new tps to run it properly,I have lost intrest due to some bad experience of shopping from overseas and it is so hard to get a part from local,I have bought a new tps but the resist reading only half compare to manual and seller would not refund or exchange,so here is your chance.

this car had hail damaged at driver side,and have almost brand new tyres all around spare is brand new.

car is located at toora (not toorak)3962 which is about 150km away from dandenong,I can help with delivery for around 200-300 for south east side of melbourne.

for price I will listen to offers,I know it is bad time to sell xmas is around corner,but do not be shy but be reasonble,my number is 042317171nine

Claude io
Claude io's picture
  • Online Status: Offline
io GDI for sale

This is the first time I see a GDI io for sale in Australia and with a sunroof ! Pity for the hail damages, I could have fitted the engine (and full fuel system) from my wrecked io. I can understand why you lost interest, part would be a problem. Where did you get it from ? does it have the transfer case ?, just asking as some model in Europe do not have the full 4x4 system. 

Happy io

Syndicate

Syndicate content

Translate This Site Into Your Language